Howdy! It’s been such a looooooong time.
I hope I didn’t get you singing the Starting Over Again while reading this post.
I have gradually come back from the grave of laziness mixed with a busy work and love life. I know it’s very unfair for a blogger to rest for a very long time without further updates nor a post. Some of you may have been worried and some won’t even care but at the end of the day I realized that I owe to give you a valid reason why I’m away for such a long period of time. Sorry na bhe.. haha.
Here’s what kept me busy over the last 3 months, in short: my excuses:
(P.S: I’ll do a throwback post if time is not that scarce.)
- I have a new role aside from being a usual employee, I am now a part of the Engagement Champ team on our department wherein I have discovered my hosting skills. Marunong pala ko nun, akalain mo?
- I’ve been to a few summer outings, get together pool parties, Events and all. May biglaan, may hindi.
- I was literally engaged last May 24 with Ryan Chino Alzaga.
- I had my very first retreat experience at CCT-Tagaytay by CCF Alabang. I’ll surely share the experience to you soon and lastly,
- Ryan and I got married last June 23 in a humblest and simplest way.
I hope you enjoyed the summer as much as I did and now, the cold season has started. And here I am, sipping a cup of coffee made by myself courtesy of Gourmet Farms brewed coffee. It’s one of the perks in being a COPSSC employee supporting the BYOM or Bring Your Own Mug campaign to help reduce the cutting of trees. Simpleng promote lang ang peg.
I know I need to do a lot of catch up since I have a new journey to share and enjoy. Hope that you’ll include me in your prayers. I am so excited for the days to come. The journey of being a wife, a servant of God as a woman I have always been and the woman I will be, with the help of Christ Jesus. ♥